PHP Developer: Developing services
To help us keep up with our growth, we are inviting talented and responsible PHP developers to join our team in Prague.
About the project:this team is responsible for developing services. Services interact with the core via API to provide a plethora of features. In our work we use the most modern technologies, so you wouldn’t have to worry about legacy code. Our main programming language is PHP 7.4, while the transition to the newly released PHP 8.0 is currently under discussion. We use Symfony and Laravel, which are also required for completing technical specifications.
Experience with PHP 7.4+, PHPUnit, MySQL, Redis.
Experience with Postgres, Kafka, ELK, WebSocket.
Experience with Docker, Git, YML, Gitlab (CI / CD, Registry).
Experience with Ansible, Satis, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
Experience with SOLID, Patterns.
Experience with DDD, KISS, DRY, CQRS, CORS, Security (XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection etc), Microservices.
Now, we believe you’ll like it because:
- We are an international team of young professionals
- We value fresh outlook and new ideas
- We encourage the growth of our employees to grow as a company
- We work in the unconventional global industry
- We are flexible to adapt to your comfort needs
Above all that you’ll have:
- 25 days (!) of paid vacation and 3 sick days a year
- Flexible mornings (so you can plan your perfect routine)
- Free snacks and drinks always at hand in our nice office in the center of Prague
- Free entrance to almost any sports facility with Multisport card
- And free lunch every Wednesday!
Hold on, there’s more:
- Regular corporate events, trips and team buildings
- English and Czech language courses on the company
- Opportunity for professional development and education on the company
- Opportunity for professional business coach support