Endorphina took out Maltese gambling license
Slotegrator is pleased to announce that its partner, the world-famous slot development company Endorphina Limited, has successfully acquired the license of Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Further information concerning the license
- Company: Endorphina Limited.
- Address: 27/28, Triq Torri Wejter, Birkirkara, BKR4730, Malta.
- License № MGA/CL4/1343/2017.
- Class 4 –a license to host and manage remote gaming operators, excluding the licensee himself that is, operating as a platform.
Since 2004, Malta is a member of the European Union. However, level of taxation is quite low in the country, so gambling operators often choose this island to run their business. Licensing procedures are strictly regulated by MGA thus, Malta's licenses have a good reputation in the world.
Another advantage is that in recent years, Malta has become a hub of information and communication technologies. Its territory hosts many IT companies and financial services related to the gambling industry, which makes doing business there as convenient as possible.
It is also important that Maltese gambling regulation is governed by the Lotteries and Other Games Act of 2001 that is considered one of the most advanced in the EU. The most significant feature of this document is that it clearly segregates the online gambling category from all the types of gambling activities, which is extremely important for operators and providers.
Malta Gaming Authority issues the following gambling licenses:
- Class 1: Online casino, lotteries, slot machines. It is a license for online casino operators, lotteries and other Internet portals, offering online slots and other gambling entertainment based on RNG (Random Number Generator)
- Class 2: Bookmakers. License for operators offering online sports betting, pool-betting and spread-betting.
- Class 3: Betting exchanges, poker, bingo. Operators promoting and abetting gaming from Malta and taking a commission from promoting and/or abetting games (P2P, poker networks, betting exchange and game portals).
- Class 4: Providers and developers of gaming equipment. This license is for companies that are engaged in production, as well as provision of hosting services on their platform and manage game operations remotely.
From now on, operators licensed in the same jurisdiction can add Endorphina's gaming content to their portals. This can be done fast and friendly in just one integration session through the APIgrator from Slotegrator.
Leave a comment
Victoria Wild Is in Search of Treasure
True Lab’s creations stand out from the pack, hitting the iGaming ground running with their original and inventive storylines, as we...
NetEnt’s game portfolio is now available in Romania
Slotegrator’s partner NetEnt is continuing to expand all over the world. Now game content of the developer is available on the regul...
Fortune Girl From Amatic Offers a Journey to The Emerald Isle
Game content developer Amatic has already made a name for itself, and if we look at the company’s titles we’ll undoubtedly see...
Your message has been successfully sent
By continuing to browse or clicking on the accept button, you accept our website's cookies policy. Find out more.