Platipus offers players a new take on the classic card game with some extremely engaging features. Baccarat Pro from Platipus has a variety of options to place a bet and a minimalist design, both of which help players be absolutely focused on the game.
The Baccarat Pro game has six decks of cards that expand players’ options for betting. According to the Baccarat rules, the main bet has players predict which hand is going to be the highest: the Banker’s or the Player’s — while another possible outcome can be a tie.
In addition to the main bet, there are some side bets. The higher the risks, the bigger the wins. Among the side features to snatch victory, a player can choose from the following:
- The side bet on Player’s Pair or Banker’s Pair pays out 11 to 1 if the hand has the same numerical value after the first two cards have been dealt.
- The side bet on Either Pair implies that the first four dealt cards form at least one pair. If the player wins, they are paid with the ratio of 5 to 1.
- The side bet on Perfect Pair is possible if the first two cards are totally identical to one another. This side bet pays 25:1.
- The side bet on Big offers a bet on the total number of cards on the table (5 or more).
- The side bet on Small means that there are only four cards on the table.
The hand closest to 9 wins. Otherwise, the game ends in a tie.
Aces count as one. Pip cards have their face value, except for tens, which along with the rest of face cards count as zero.
Integrate Baccarat Pro and over 3000 other slots from the industry’s leading developers in a single, seamless session with the unified protocol APIgrator. Contact Slotegrator managers to get a commercial offer.