Recently, the innovative slot game software developer, Playson, announced the release of their version of Blackjack table game that is now based on HTML5. The modern technology of HTML5 makes the game available to play on many modern devices powered by different platforms.
The Spanish provider, Playson, offers gamblers to play an animated version of classic European blackjack featuring 6 decks of 52 cards. Each round, the cards are shuffled. According to the rules of the traditional blackjack, the main aim here is to beat the dealer by gaining a higher hand value, but not higher than 21 points. Also, a punter can place no more than 5 hands per one game (up to 3 hands in mobile version).
Depending on the value of the cards received, the player is offered to choose the following options:
- Double bet feature that raises the bet by 2x during the round.
- Split mode that spits two cards of even value in the first round, as well as automatically doubles the initial bet. Player can’t activate resplit again.
- Insurance mode can be used when the player doesn’t have Blackjack while the dealer has an open ace. The mode costs 0.5 of the stake and pays 2:1 if the dealer has Blackjack.
- Fold option is applied if the player wants to stop the game. To fold costs 0.5 of the bet and is available after cards have been dealt.
Briefly about the game:
- Type: Table game.
- RTP: 99.67%.
- Volatility: Low.
- Progressive jackpot: -
- Autosave: +
- Versions: desktop, tablet, mobile.
The Blackjack powered by Playson uses random number generator from Quantis, that was certified and tested as fair and reliable by Swiss Federal Office of Metrology and Compliance Testing Laboratory. Moreover, the game has an autosave option in case of unstable connection and resumes the progress from the moment of malfunction.