Is there any difference between licensed software and counterfeit scripts? Licensed casinos only integrate games from reliable and certified gaming content providers, while casino scripts provide fake slots and other games. Slotegrator helps to understand how to know the difference between licensed games and scams.
HOW TO DISTINGUISH THE ORIGINAL SLOT FROM THE FAKE ONE?
First, online casino platforms that have gaming licenses from reliable jurisdictions only cooperate with top gaming content providers. Gambling platforms with fake games cannot obtain a license from any established organization granting these kinds of documents. So, if a certain casino has a license, players can be sure that it provides reliable games.
Second, all licensed games can be downloaded only from certain servers belonging to certain providers. Check what is the server where online casino slots are automatically redirected during the process of downloading. Pay attention to what is happening during the downloading of original demo versions.
How to check the slot:
- Click on the demo slot you want to check.
- In the window of downloading, press the right button and open Adobe Flash Player settings. You may see the address of the server there. Every provider has its own servers and their names help to understand whether they are original or just cheap scripts.
- Another way is to click on the image of the downloading slot with the right button and click on “examine code” in the opened window. This way, you can easily find out what the server from which you are downloading is.
- If slots by different providers are downloaded from the same server which is not an official one, these slots are 100% fake.
CASINOS BASED ON LICENSED SOFTWARE
Random number generators (RNG), designed to generate winning combinations in licensed casinos, are regularly tested and checked by independent international organizations. Apart from that, iGaming software providers and casino owners themselves are supervised by such organizations in order to prevent them from performing any kind of manipulations targeted at introducing changes or altering the principles of RNG functioning.
More than that, casinos that use certified games are not able to set the RTP independently as slots are located on providers’ servers. So, slots of the same provider featured in different casinos have no differences.
SCRIPT-BASED CASINOS WITH FAKE SLOTS
Scripts with fake games have nothing to do with the algorithms used in licensed slots. The fake slot is a copy of the actually licensed one, however, the outcome is not determined by the certified RNG. Instead, the result is determined by the operators themselves as they set it in the script. So, casino owners adjust algorithms of slot according to their own needs.
These fake slots are available not from the providers’ servers and are not connected to the unified system of jackpots.
SERVERS OF LICENSED SLOTS
We have prepared the list of servers’ names from several top gaming content providers:
- Servers of licensed slots by NetEnt have the name casinomodule.com.
- Servers of licensed slots by Microgaming have the name gameassists.co.uk.
- While playing Endorphina slots, make sure the name of the server is start.endorphina.com.
- Original slots by Betsoft always have *.betsoftgaming.com. servers.
It is important for players to visit the licensed online casinos, while gambling platforms, in their turn, should cooperate with reliable gaming content providers to establish a positive reputation.