This year is coming to an end, and it is time to sum up our improvements in 2018. Slotegrator’s team has worked hard to provide our customers with the best products for their gambling business. And now, we would like to share our success: new solutions, visited events, and different innovations we are proud of.
One of the greatest achievements of our company in 2018 was the launch of the new solution, Moneygrator. It is a universal payment platform for instant money transactions between players and online casinos.
Moneygrator is a platform that brings together the most popular payment services, including Neteller, Skrill, RoyalPay, BitGo, Cubits. Our payment service also supports more than 100 payment methods and over 15 cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum, Ripple, etc. This allowed Moneygrator to successfully enter the online gambling market and establish itself as a reliable finance tool in the gambling business.
When creating Moneygrator, we aimed at helping operators to get a whole set of payment services in one integration and ensure smooth money transactions within the casino project.
We have also rebranded our unified protocol as APIgrator and expanded it with more of the licensed software provided by Spinomenal, Red Rake Gaming, and Igrosoft. As for today, APIgrator includes 1500 games, 360 of which were integrated this year.
In March 2018, we celebrated the company's sixth anniversary. We organized a gambling quiz of 5 levels of different complexity. We randomly selected three participants who answered correctly all 25 questions and rewarded them with excellent prizes:
- unique online casino development;
- 50% discount on custom slot development;
- integration of gaming software from the top 8 providers.
This year, Slotegrator has also participated in several international conferences and exhibitions.
On June 7-8, we visited the 12th international gambling exhibition Russian Gaming Week (RGW) in Moscow. We presented Moneygrator and other products, including a unified protocol for game integration, APIgrator. Moreover, our Head of Sales, Vadim Potapenko, was a speaker at the conference and delivered a speech on the topic "What affects the success of online casinos?”
In July, our team visited one of the biggest gambling events of 2018 – the international exhibition iGB Live! in Amsterdam. The event was quite successful for us as we presented our main products, met with customers, and got new business partners.
In October and November, we attended two more exhibitions: ICE Africa in Johannesburg and SiGMA 2018 in Malta.
By visiting these events, we have started cooperation with 30 new clients and 6 well-known providers.
- XPG (Xpro Gaming) is a live game provider from Slovakia, working in the gambling industry for 13 years. The provider's gambling portfolio includes roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, dragon tiger, sic bo, wheel of fortune, and other games.
- Betgames.tv – a Lithuanian provider offers high-quality live-games as dice, card games, and lottery based on the latest iGaming technologies.
- CQ9 Gaming – a provider headquartered in Taipei has a vast team of specialists who daily create unique products for the gambling industry. CQ9 Gaming has 80 games in Asian style, based on HTML5.
- DLV is a Latvian developer with 24 years of experience in gambling. It supplies its software to both land-based and online casinos. DLV offers more than 100 licensed games.
- Playson is a gambling software provider operating in the gambling market since 2012 under the UK license. Playson uses HD and 3D graphics in their products. The range of games includes 45 prominent games.
- Red Rake is a Spanish casino game developer that has been in the field since 2011. The provider’s portfolio includes 95 licensed games. From 2018, they are available for integration through APIgrator.
During 2018, we have also been working on our project called Slotegrator Academy. It is an educational section of our website that includes a new subsection of Infographics. There, you will find a lot of useful information about the gambling business in a convenient graphic way: statistics, manuals, timelines, and much more.
Another important achievement is that our company won the Login Casino Award for "Innovator of the Year." We would like to thank everyone who voted for our team and did not doubt our success.
To sum up, this year was quite successful and full of events for our company. Slotegrator team congratulates everyone with the upcoming Christmas holidays and promises to visit more gambling exhibitions, sign new partnership agreements, and surprise you with outstanding gambling solutions in 2019.