When considering to integrate software providers into an online casino, among the primary things casino operators look at are not only the license but certificates from recognized testing laboratories. Today, we’re going to look over closely the most respected trialing company in the iGaming industry − Gaming Laboratories International, short for GLI.
GLI is a testing laboratory that is not controlled by any government, but competent and reputable. The lab executes the quality tests of the gambling software and hardware.
Gaming Laboratories International originated in 1989 by James Maida and Paul Mango in New Jersey. Starting from the 90s, the organization started opening other offices in Australia, South Africa, Europe, and Asia to execute better evaluation services of various kinds of gambling software with local insight.
Gaming Laboratories International isn’t just another test lab. It is the most extensive network of global companies. The team of engineers, mathematicians and quality assurance officers is committed to providing the gambling industry with independent testing and evaluation services for gaming technology of all kinds. These include slot machines, random number generators, lotteries, totalizers, table games, and so on.
According to Owler, GLI annual revenue is 67,3 million dollars.
Being GLI-certified gives gambling market players a lot of power. Recognized in 500 different territories (both national and local), the laboratory tests and approves regulators, suppliers and operators of terrestrial and virtual gaming industries.
- Operating in the gambling sector for 30 years, GLI offers a full range of professional services, such as testing the following gambling:
- Online games
- Game mathematics, RTP analysis
- Random number generators
- Sports betting
- Platforms, remote gaming servers
- Live dealer games
- Video lotteries
- Bonus systems
- Social games
- Betting exchanges
- Land-based equipment, etc.
Additionally, the range of services also covers not only trials but business consultancy, forensic tests, security audits, research and development, responsible gambling, project management, etc.
Why GLI is the top lab for iGaming
- The first to certify iGaming sites in the major jurisdictions as the Isle of Man, the UK, Alderney, and the Philippines.
- The only to hold U.S. and international compliance certificates with ISO/IEC 17025 and 17065 standards for gaming, wagering and lottery industries.
- GLI iGaming standards are considered the industry’s benchmark.
- GLI became the Best Test Lab at CEEG 2018.
Given the broad spectrum of services delivered by Gaming Laboratories International worldwide and its world recognition, we at Slotegrator recommend to choose gambling software from providers that are certified by GLI, such as CQ9 Gaming, DLV, InBet, VivoGaming who are our proud partners and developers of quality, tested gaming solutions for online casinos.