In 2017 Malta issued twice more licenses than last year
Nowadays gambling is considered to be one of the most highly requested, profitable and dynamically developing areas of business. As any other type of business this industry has its own specific features among which licensing holds a prominent place. Maltese gambling licenses are the most sought-after in the list of jurisdictions allowing such a type of business.
The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) keeps growing within the iGaming sector. During the first quarter of 2017 this regulator managed to issue 26 licenses, while the total number of issued licenses reached 543.
During the said period of time, MGA got 44 online requests for provision of licenses, which is twice the number of requests obtained for the same period last year. Moreover, by the end of the first quarter of 2017, the said regulator managed to provide around 26 licenses, which is twice more than in 2016 (14 issued licenses).
Why do operators choose Maltese licenses
- Malta is known for its stable political situation.
- The authorities impose flexible up-to-date policies towards gambling allowing all types of this entertainment up to holding DFS competitions.
- High level of clients’confidence.
- Requirements to operators are relatively low and it takes only a few days to get a license.
- Low taxes, availability of perks and benefits, fixed refunds.
- Local banks do not set strict requirements to opening of bank accounts.
- A possibility to get a Maltese residence permit.
The company Slotegrator offers licensing, as well as turnkey casinos within ready-to-use licenses (so called White Label). In order to get more information, contact our managers via an online chat or fill in our feedback form.
How to get a gambling license in the Isle Of Man in 2023The Isle of Man gambling license is a true mark of quality for an online casino, which mak...Learn more
Lotto Agent: How did a famous lottery service take over the instant games market, and what came next?Last year, Lotto Agent celebrated its 10th anniversary. During that decade, the company ha...Learn more
Slotegrator expands into Greece, Romania, and more with 1X2 NetworkAnother developer with years of experience has joined Slotegrator’s partner network....Learn more