Mare Balticum Gaming Summit is a Lithuanian platform to be held on 9 May 2019, which brings together authorities and gambling operators to boost the development of the Nordic and Baltic countries’ industry. Its location is the Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel.
According to preliminary data, more than 125 delegates already committed to take part, learn and discuss current issues with each other. Among the main panels are:
- Belorussian, Lithuanian markets. The experts will have panel discussions on the developments and insights, licensing and potential of the gambling market of Lithuania.
- Estonian, Latvian markets. Guests will have an opportunity to learn information about the gambling industry’s updating, the latest insights in the field of gaming jurisdiction in Latvia and Estonia, and also personally to ask the regulatory authorities questions.
- Safe gambling, KYC, AML. The term “safe gambling” replaced the "responsible gambling": now the focus shifted from the fight against gambling addiction to its prevention. The speakers will also discuss the money laundering and the principle of "know your customer".
- Innovations in the industry. The experts will talk about the game-changing updates: electronic sports, artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc.
- IMGL Masterclass. The special guest at the conference will give all the needed information about the gambling laws.
- BSG Awards. Traditionally, the best Swedish, Latvian, Danish, Lithuanian and Estonian service providers will be rewarded at the conference.
Make now an appointment at a convenient time for you to meet with our representative at the conference on 9 May. You have a unique opportunity to learn firsthand information about Slotegrator products.