Slotegrator takes stock of 2017
With less than a month to go before the end of the year, now is the right time to step back and take stock. What was it like for Slotegrator? Has the company realized all the plans and expectations? What projects were implemented?
Slotegrator is the leading aggregator, software and game content provider for gambling operators. Over the years, the company proved to be a trusted distributor and partner in the iGaming industry. Slotegrator collaborates with dozens of world leading developers thus constantly expanding its customer base.
A unified API-protocol is our know-how for online-casinos. It allows integrating the software of several providers in one step. This universal system minimizes costs of the operator.
In 2017, Slotegrator launched one more project: Telegram-bot for online casino. A new chat-bot from Slotegrator gives the operators an opportunity to cover new fields. Lately, messengers are gaining popularity among potential clients; in particular, Telegram sticks to the anonymity principle, despite the threats of blockage within different countries. This is an extremely sensitive issue in the gambling sphere.
This year, the Slotegrator company has been actively taking part in the major gambling events:
- The largest gambling exhibition ICE Totally Gaming, London, 7-9 February.
- Conference devoted eSports, eSPORTconf Ukraine 2017, Kyiv, 22 February.
- Third Georgia Gaming Congress, Tbilisi, 1 March.
- Vienna International Gaming Expo, Vienna, 20-22 March.
- First new format conference ASEAN Gaming Summit 2017, Philippines, 21-23 March.
- Betting event for bookmakers dedicated to the 2018 FIFA World Cup – Betting Trends Forum, Moscow, 31 March.
- The third annual Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference, Prague, 19 May.
- Annual entertainment exhibition-forum Russian Gaming Week (RGW), Moscow, 7-8 June.
- Annual World Gaming Executive Summit (World GES) 2017, Barcelona, 4 - 5 July.
- The iGaming Super Show 2017, Amsterdam, 11–14 July.
- Annual Riga Gaming Congress, Riga, 12 October.
- International iGaming exhibition and conference EiG (Excellence in iGaming), Berlin, 30 October – 1 November.
Moreover, Slotegrator has significantly expanded a range of services. We have concluded cooperation agreements with new gaming providers:
- VSoftCo is a British top-class developer. It uses 3D and 360 view technologies as well as adaptive logic in its products.
- Red Rake Gaming is a premium provider from Spain famous for its innovative solutions. They are the first in the world to create the slot with orbital reels, called Wildcano.
- Platipus Gaming is an extremely progressive British company that suggests high quality games with vivid graphics and magnificent sound. Although, the company was founded in 2014, it already has a wide range of more than 100 games.
- Vivo Gaming. This world-known developer specializes in live-gambling content. Vivo Gaming has a number of live studios all over the world and suggests a wide variety of quality games.
- Spinomenal. The company is known for its cross-platform HTML5 app for Facebook. Spinomenal aims to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. Its portfolio consists of nearly 100 slots designed for different Internet connections.
- Evolution Gaming is a leading developer of live casino software. The company presents a wide range of live games compatible with all platforms as well as totalizator software.
- ZeusPlay is a Bulgarian gambling developer; the company was founded in 2012. The developer produced more than 50 gambling items. The software for lotteries; slots with jackpots designed for both online and offline segment.
In addition, in 2017, the Slotegrator company enhanced its educational activities as a part of the Slotegrator Academy project. A variety of analytical articles reviewing recent developments and emerging trends in the gambling market were published on the slotegrator.com.
Moreover, the Slotegrator experts held several webinars on relevant topics:
- How to attract gamblers to online casinos, 27 January;
- What is Virtual Sports and how do operators make profits out of it? 24 February;
- Why online casinos prefer cryptocurrency? 21 April;
- Online casino fraud, 19 July;
- How to select a proper gaming content for online casino, 15 December.
Last, but not least, on 30 March 2017, Slotegrator celebrated its five-year anniversary! The company has much to be proud of. In total, for all time existence, we managed to release more than 30 projects, signed the contracts with world-renowned developers, created own solutions and successfully developed an educational project of Slotegrator Academy.
As the Slotegrator company claims, this is just the beginning. Future plans are targeted at further development and improvement.
"The passing 2017 has been a very successful year for our company," said Senior Development Manager, Vadim Potapenko, "we have concluded contracts with many large gambling companies and have reached new markets. It is also worth noting that we signed the agreements with new partners. It gives us more opportunities to provide our clients with interesting and high-quality gaming content. What is more important, all the games can be easily integrated by operators into any gaming platform thanks to a unified API protocol that is already considered an exclusive solution in the market. I am sure that in the future there will be even more interesting meetings and new agreements!"
Leave a comment
Victoria Wild Is in Search of Treasure
True Lab’s creations stand out from the pack, hitting the iGaming ground running with their original and inventive storylines, as we...
NetEnt’s game portfolio is now available in Romania
Slotegrator’s partner NetEnt is continuing to expand all over the world. Now game content of the developer is available on the regul...
Fortune Girl From Amatic Offers a Journey to The Emerald Isle
Game content developer Amatic has already made a name for itself, and if we look at the company’s titles we’ll undoubtedly see...
Your message has been successfully sent
By continuing to browse or clicking on the accept button, you accept our website's cookies policy. Find out more.