With a massive population and rapid technological advancement, India is looking more and more like iGaming’s next land of opportunity. But how can entrepreneurs, investors, and business owners find out more about the market? Slotegrator’s upcoming webinar will tell you everything you need to know about starting an online casino in India.
India has become a tempting prospect for the iGaming industry, with its online gambling market projected to reach a value of $3.5 billion over the next decade. The spread of internet connectivity, along with increasing mobile penetration, is bringing more and more Indians online every day, and the absence of strict regulation of online gambling is making casino and sportsbook operators turn their gaze to the east.
For entrepreneurs, investors, and anyone else intrigued by the opportunities the Indian market has to offer, Slotegrator is hosting a free webinar that is aimed at illuminating every step on the path to setting up an online gambling project to cater to the local appetite for digital entertainment.
“Mapping India: How to open an online casino on the Eastern Frontier of iGaming” will be hosted on October 14 at 10:00 AM GMT (2:30 PM IST), when Slotegrator Sales Manager Jashwant Patel, who specialises in the gambling prospects of the Asian market, will guide you through the nuances of setting up a successful online gaming enterprise in Indian cyberspace.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Make a clear, effective business plan for an online casino
- Decide if a partnership, corporation, or LLC best fits your goals
- Meet the needs of the Indian market with a unique product offering
- Build a fast and flexible platform powered by quality software
- Choose the right software providers
- Build brand recognition and grow a loyal player base
- Handle player complaints, technical problems, and other day-to-day issues
- Minimize administrative headaches
- Get the most out of your initial investment
The webinar is a can’t-miss opportunity for anyone interested in starting their own online casino, investing in the iGaming industry, moving their land-based operation online, expanding their established brand into the Indian market, or just keeping up with the latest industry developments.