What awaits us on ICE 2018
Almost 600 exhibition stands within 45 000 square meters, a record number of visitors, the conference ICE VOX and more.
The entire gambling world is hyped up for the opener of the annual profile exhibition ICE London 2018 to be held in the ExCeL Exhibition Center from 6 to 8 February. It is the world's largest B2B event in the field of gaming technologies, that cover both online and offline gambling segments. World's leading developers, operators and representatives of the gaming industry will once again come together in London to discuss the latest trends and innovations in gambling jurisdictions.
Last year, ICE London was visited by 30 213 people from 150 countries, among them 8 500 were gaming operators. This time its attendance rate promises to break all records so far.
The event organized by Clarion Events Limited expects much hype and lots of visitors within 43 500 m2 of ExCeL London that is specially prepared for exhibition stands and a three-day conference ICE VOX.
The exhibition will occupy 18 of 22 exhibition halls, including 10 sectors:
- Sports betting
Each sector will represent a wide range of products, including traditional and innovative solutions. In total, there will be almost 600 stands of the leading gambling companies. Their main goal is to share their experience, as well as to meet with existing and potential customers and partners, to be inspired by the latest business trends and to learn more about the legislative news.
Besides the exhibition, there will be a networking zone, educational seminars and master classes. The traditional ICE VOX conference will be held as a part of ICE.
ICE VOX is one of the largest international events where the leading experts and representatives of the gambling industry announce their reports. The conference has also an awarding ceremony for the gambling companies in various nominations and sectors:
- Sports betting
Consumer Protection Zone is also present in the exhibition area. It will feature the leading gambling regulators such as the UK Gambling Commission, etc.
This zone is devoted to different modern approaches in the organization of customers' protection and formation of social responsibility in the gambling business. In this sector, you can find out about responsible gambling based on network security technologies and the latest developments for data analysis.
A vast number of companies representing different segments of the gambling industry will take part in ICE London. The Slotegrator's partners who are successful developers and providers will represent each sector:
- AMATIC: casino, mobile, online, social, street, etc.; stand S4-240;
- EZUGI: casino, lottery, mobile, online, etc.; stand N7-315;
- ENDORPHINA: online, etc.; stand N6-230;
- MICROGAMING: sports betting, betting, casino, lotteries, bingo, online, etc.; stands N5-120, N5-220;
- TOM HORN GAMING: casino, lottery, mobile, online, sports betting, street, etc.; stand N7-410;
- GAMEART: casino, online, etc.; stand S9-210;
- JOIN GAMES MALTA LIMITED: casino, mobile, online, etc.; stand N4-320;
- ASIA LIVE TECH: betting, sports betting, casino, lottery, online, mobile, etc.; stand N1-240;
- HABANERO SYSTEMS BV: betting, casino, mobile, online, etc.; stand N3-243;
- GENESIS GAMING SOLUTIONS: casino, mobile, online, etc.; stand S9-141;
- QUICKSPIN: casino, mobile, online, social, etc.; stand N2-312;
- ISOFTBET: casino, online, etc.; stand N5-240;
- GOLDEN RACE: sports betting, online, etc.; stand S2-322;
- ZEUS PLAY: casino, lottery, mobile, online, etc.; stand N7-417;
- EVOLUTION GAMING: casino, mobile, online, etc.; stand N2-230;
- VIVO GAMING: mobile, online, etc.; stand N7-120;
- VSOFT: sports betting, online, etc.; stand N7-348;
- KIRON INTERACTIVE: betting, casino, lottery, mobile, online, sports betting, etc.; stand S1-132;
- INBET: betting, bingo, casino, lottery, mobile, online, sports betting, etc.; stand N1-410;
- and other companies.
ICE Totally Gaming provides excellent opportunities to establish new contacts and expand the range of business partners in the gaming industry and related fields.
The stands of the Slotegrator's partners will introduce the latest developments in the field of mobile, online and offline gambling fields.
Lotto Agent: How did a famous lottery service take over the instant games market, and what came next?Last year, Lotto Agent celebrated its 10th anniversary. During that decade, the company ha...Learn more
Slotegrator expands into Greece, Romania, and more with 1X2 NetworkAnother developer with years of experience has joined Slotegrator’s partner network....Learn more
Swedish slots with global appeal: OMI Gaming is our new partnerOnline casinos have a constant need for new quality content — and that’s where...Learn more