Before the exhibition
International gambling exhibition & conference to take place from 5 till 7 February at the exhibition centre ExCel London. The event will bring together gambling professionals to discuss betting, lottery, slots, virtual reality, social slots, payment systems, mobile apps and land-based slot machines.
Among the featured speakers at ICE London 2019:
- Lanre Gbajabiamila (General Director at National Lottery Regulatory Commission).
- Magnus Alebo (Managing Director at Mr Green).
- Yuri Cameron (Director and Gaming Analysts at Ceasars Entertainment).
- Claudio Caruana (Director and Legal Compliance and Gaming Innovation Group) and many others.
The event also includes a re-formatted ICE VOX with 7 conference tracks. There, participants will be discussing the following issues:
- online and offline casinos;
- lotteries and their modernisation;
- virtual sports;
- cyber security;
- artificial intelligence;
- principles of successful marketing.
ICE London 2019 aims at uniting the world’s iGaming representatives under one roof to share knowledge and experience, showcase new products and business solutions, find new contacts and partners.
- Opening 10:00
- Presentation of Moneygrator and other company’s products 11:00
- Meeting with clients and partners. Appoint a suitable time to communicate with managers of Slotegrator 12:00
- Closure 18:00
Arrange a meeting with us now!
Do not miss a chance to engage with Slotegrator managers and learn about our top products at full.
Stay tuned to the latest industry news by subscribing to our Telegram channel.SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL
Your message has been successfully sent