On 21 August, at 7:00 p.m. Moscow time, Slotegrator Academy will present another webinar.
The online conference will be held together with our media partner, the online business publication about gambling, Login Casino.
The webinar speaker will be Nikolay Plugatar, senior sales manager at Slotegrator, while the moderator of the online event will be Daria Temnenko, brand manager at Login Casino.
The representatives of companies will go live to find out why modern operators prefer virtual sports. The experts will discuss the following issues:
- What is virtual sports?
- What are the types of virtual sports?
- Virtual vs. real sports betting: what's the difference?
- What are the peculiarities of gambling markets in the CIS countries, Europe and Africa?
- Why is the integration of virtual sports into a gambling project profitable?
- What are the main advantages and perspectives of virtual sports?
Through our webinar, you will receive detailed answers to all the above questions and learn the opinions of industry experts. It will allow you to better understand the modern trends in iGaming and improve your own project.
Note also that the webinar will be held in Russian, and it will be available on the page of Slotegrator Academy straight after the webcast.
Join us at the appointed time, so as not to miss lots of useful information for successful conduct of your gaming business!