Betradar is a leading sportsbook solution provider
Betradar provides realistic virtual sports, sports data, and betting services. The company was established in 2001 and has continued developing its offers and making additions to its portfolio. Currently, the company’s solutions are used by over 180 bookmakers worldwide.
|Number of games||More than 50 kinds of sports (football, tennis, basketball, greyhound and horse racing, etc.) with 25,000 events per month|
|Types of games||Virtual sports, esports|
|Regions of operation||CIS, Europe, Latin America, etc|
|License||UK Gambling Commission|
- In 2015, Betradar won the EGR B2B Awards for sports data provider and virtual sports supplier.
- In 2017, the company won the EGR B2B Award for live streaming supplier.
- In 2017, the company won two SBC Awards, for best live streaming product and esports supplier of the year.
- Betradar’s gaming solutions are used by 180+ bookmakers, 500+ websites, and more than 10,000 retail outlets.
- The company provides all the main betting types for punters to choose from.
- Betradar has started offering unique live-betting on virtual tennis and baseball.
Virtual Sports from Betradar
Virtual Sports from Betradar are realistic and provide numerous events to bet on. The tournament types and gameplay are based on real sports. Punters can choose whichever betting type they prefer most.
Betradar combines the basics of real sports data with high-quality graphics, AI, and 3D technologies to help create lifelike animations.
Betradar’s virtual football offers a multi-competition format with 100+ events per hour in each League and 50+ in each Cup. Virtual basketball offers an infinite number of matches, while in-play tennis and baseball let punters feel the thrill of live betting.
Get commercial request
Want to buy games from Betradar?
The general cost of online casino games depends directly on your choice of providers. Slotegrator´s managers are always ready to provide you with a commercial offer at a price that would comply with your expectations.